Thursday, July 30, 2009

Who do I want to be?

I've been thinking about the future a lot lately, and about myself. Who do I want to be? What do I want people to think of me? What do I want in the future?

At the moment, I want to graduate from high school, then go to SUU (Southern Utah University). There, I want to get into photographer and continue in my learning from high school in that area. I also want to become a songwriter, freelance writer, and/or a poet.

I want to marry a worthy man in the Salt Lake Temple. I want to have kids, and name my oldest daughter Memory. It's an amazing name. [: I want to live in Daybreak, in the houses by the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. Of course, the last two things just might happen by chance.

As of who I want to be at the moment, I want to be a girl that smiles all the time, and is constantly happy. I want to be someone that can brighten your day even if she couldn't brighten her own. I want to be a great friend, a great student and an even better person. How I can accomplish that, I'm still working out the kinks...(;

No comments:

Post a Comment