Thursday, April 2, 2009

This is when I wish this blog was totally private.

A blog that absolutely NOBODY I know personally knows about.




It's not that I did something terribly horribly dreadful. But I'm so confused about what to do and I'm not sure who would approve and who wouldn't.

...I need something private to write/type in.
Anybody in my family could look through the history on my computer and know this was me.
The friends of mine that know about this blog would know it's me.
I can't keep a diary...I can't keep having a blog a secret...




Huh.







Well anyway, I talked to Chris on the phone today for two and a half hours. :] I enjoyed it.

Then I went to Young Womens. It was fun. Hannah's not as bad as I thought. We couldn't stop laughing for the second hour of the activity!

No comments:

Post a Comment